1) Thai Green Curry (Green curry with coconut milk, sweet basil, aubergine shoot and bamboo shoots) Can be hot and spicy or more mild depending on your preference.
2) Thai Red Curry (Red curry with coconut milk, sweet basil, bamboo shoots and fresh chillies)
3) Gang Penang Curry (A delicious curry with coconut milk, fresh chillies and lime leaves)
4) Massaman Curry. One of the most popular dishes in the world! (Mild chicken curry with potatoes, onion, peanut and fried onions)
1) Pad Grapow (Stir-Fried Chilli, garlic, green beans and holy basil)
2) Pad Peaw Warn (Stir-fried chicken or pork with sweet and sour tomato sauce, cucumber and pineapple)
3) Pad Khing (Stir-fried chicken or pork with fresh ginger, ear mushrooms, garlic, fresh chillies and spring onions)
4) Pad Gratiam (Stir-Fried Chicken or pork with garlic and pepper sauce)
5) Pad Num Mun Hoy (Stir-Fried chicken oyster sauce and onion)
6) Pad Med Mamuang Himmapan (Stir fried cashew nuts, dry roasted chilli, onion, mushrooms and spring onions)
1) Pad Thai (Stir-fried noodles, egg, dried shrimps, peanut, bean sprouts, spring onion and tamarind sauce)
2) Pad See-ew (Stir-Fried flat rice noodles, chinese broccoli with sticky gravy sauce)
1) Toong tong (Deep fried golden pastry filled with minced chicken and prawns.
2) Por Pia Tord (Deep fried spring rolls filled with minced chicken or prawns.
3) Tord Mum Plaa (Spicy Thai fish cakes)
4) Satay Chicken (Grilled chicken skewers marinated with satay powder, with peanut sauce)
5) Kanom Pang Nha Goong (Sesame prawn toasts)
1) Tom Yum (Hot and sour soup with lemongrass, chilli paste, tomatoes and mushroom.
2) Tom Kha (Light creamy and sour soup in coconut milk with chilli paste, mushrooms, lemongrass and ga lamgal
1) Som Tum (Thai Papaya Salad)
2) Num Tok Nua (Slices of grilled beef sirloin with chillies, limes, onion, toasted ground rice, fresh mint)
3) Lamb Gai (Warm minced chicken salad, chillies, limb, onion, toasted ground rice, fresh mint.
4) Yum Woon-sen (Hot and sour glass noodles with minced chicken, prawn, lime, tomato and onion.)