Group Cooking Classes & Live ZOOM online classes
UPDATE 13/01/21 Due to the Covid-19 situation we can only offer Online Classes until further notice. Please see below for details of how to join.
Group Class Details
COVID -19 New normal rules
- Max 4 people per class
- You will cook individually unless from the same household
- Disposable spoons used for tasting
- As before regularly washing hands and class hygiene
- If you have COVID symptoms please let us know and you can postpone for up to 3 months.
Meet new people and help each other to prep and cook in a friendly class. Then at the end, you will sit down to eat your freshly cooked food in a fun atmosphere in our kitchen/dining room. (You can take your food home if you prefer but you will need to bring a suitable container and the portion size will be for one person only)
Join a group of up to 5 cooking enthusiasts in our well-equipped kitchen.
We provide half-day courses most Saturdays in the morning or afternoons where you will learn 3 Thai dishes for£89 per person
NB Please do not book a group class if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs. Our food contains fish, nuts, dairy and meat.
For special dietary needs please book a private class
Private SKYPE Class Details
- My aim is to teach you the best method but with some ingredients substitutes for those that are not available outside Thailand keeping the same flavour.
- You can learn Thai cooking from me from anywhere in the world
- Learn online, cook together with me at the same time live.
- Private Skype class available for the first dish £100 per household and £45 each additional dish.
-email me to book a class at Jsuyalungka@gmail.com
- You will Join via a Skype link invite sent to your device.
Here are our current group classes, which you can book online now:
Dishes: Chicken Green Curry, Thai Fish Cakes, Spicy Grilled Beef with Lemongrass Salad